TUITION & FEES
1) Continuing Service Fee / Recital Fee * due upon enrollment
$75 ($25/$50*) per student (Includes 4 complimentary tickets)
$90($40/$50*) per family (Includes 4 complimentary tickets)
Continuing service/Recital fee is non-refundable and nontransferable.
2) Tuition-based on 29 classes per year and one week of dress rehearsals.
|Special Price Programs||Number of weekly classes||Monthly||Annually|
|Raising Star||up to 3 classes||$82.00||$738.00|
|Star Student||Up to 5 classes||$110.00||$990|
|Star Family||Up to 6 classes||$125.00||$1,125.00|
|Additional Star classes each||$20.00||$180.00|
3) Costume fee per class - one costume for each class in which student is registered.
Cost is added to tuition in 9 equal payments.
$58.50 for sizes 4-6/ 6X-7/ 8-10 including tax ($6.50 per month)
$67.50 for LC/ SA/ MA/ LA including tax ($7.50 per month)
$76.50 for XLA & up including tax ($8.50 per month)
Continuing Service Fee/ Recital Fee due upon registration, not part of any plan
All Plans require auto deduction from a credit card or bank account. (No debit cards please.)
Plan #1 / Monthly payments of entire annual cost divided into 9 equal payments Annual class tuition fee + costume fee (fees based on size & # of classes) = Total annual cost for 9 months Total annual cost divided by 9 = your monthly payment. 9 payments run September-May
Plan #2 / Pay all tuition and costume fees at the time of registration before September 15th and receive 10% off complete payment, in the form of a gift certificate to be used in the dance shop anytime before the recital. Caution: This payment is for the dancer who is sure this class will work out for the entire year . Read the terms carefully. This plan is NON-REFUNDABLE This plan is NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE TERMS. CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT Notify us in writing immediately that your child will no longer be Dancing. Your costume fees will be credited upon receiving written notice if before November 1. If cancellation occurs by the 10th of the month, we will discontinue billing immediately and if after the 10th we will discontinue the next month. We reserve the right to withhold refunds after November 1st.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. A continuing service fee/recital fee* of $75 ($25/50*) per student or $90 (40/50*) The service fee portion is due annually, and is non-refundable and non-transferable
2. Class fees are auto billed the first of the month. The monthly rate has been calculated by dividing your yearly tuition, costumes and fees for 29 classes and one week of dress rehearsals into 9 monthly payments. Each monthly fee will be the same regardless of the number of lessons in that month.
3. A $10.00 late fee will be applied to your entire unpaid account balance if payment is unable to process by the 10th of the month. 10% late fee will be applied to balances over $100. Late fees will be cumulative.
4. There are no refunds for missed lessons. Make-up classes are available as an option but not required. Make up within one month’s time of your absence. There are no make-ups available the month of April.
5. To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing with 30 days notice. CedarRapids@nationaldanceacademy.com
6. Costume fees will be refunded with the receipt of written notice only before November 1 with a $0 balance. If dropping after November 1st remaining costume fee is due and costume may be picked up between April 1st & May 1st.
7. Drops after Feb 1st will result in the remaining tuition due in full.
8. We want to take a personal interest in each student. If there are any medical problems, we would appreciate knowing. Also, if there are any concerns, please feel free to contact your teacher.
9. All students are expected to follow NDA Dress Code with correct shoes for each class. (See dress code on website.)
10. Winter Weather Policy; NDA will not follow the CRSD winter weather decisions. We will decide by 2 PM any day in question. Call the office or check the website/Facebook for the latest information on winter weather cancellations for dance class.
11. All students will participate in our annual spring recital (unless we have been otherwise notified.) You will be emailed in November the costume size we will be ordering your dancer. It is your responsibility to notify us if a costume should not be ordered. (See #6)
12. Any pictures or videos taken by studio become property of National Dance Academy.